10 Reasons To Get A Skydive Video or Photos
It's jump day. You're checking in at Skydive Indianapolis. And then you're asked, Skydive Video or Photos? It's about $100 more for either, is it worth it? We think it is, and here's our Top 10 reasons why.
TOP 10 REASONS TO GET A SKYDIVE VIDEO OR PHOTOS
10: A Skydive Video means you'll have an awesome videographer to talk to in the plane.
9: A picture of yourself in free fall, on your desk is a great conversation starter
8: Profile picture. Profile picture. Profile picture.
7: Our videographers are super experienced. No one else can capture your free fall as well.
6: If you're an experienced jumper, a videographer can capture your formations and relative work so you have a better idea of what's working and what doesn't.
5. Our videos are edited to music so your jump looks even more awesome. And we'll send you a YouTube link to share with your friends and family.
4. If you're a newly licensed skydiver or AFF student, a video can show your exit and free fall, helping you see what skills need improvement.
3. If you get still pictures, you can get anywhere from 60-70 shots that you can print anywhere like Costco, CVS, your home computer.
2. Some people may not believe that you jumped out of a plane at 13,000 feet. A video or stills gives you proof!
1. Skydiving may be the most awesome, incredible experience of your life. You won't forget it, but a picture or video means you get to relive it!